Subject: Re: Bubba Code Size.
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:33:06 -0500

On 19-Nov-97, Keith Hill wrote:
>Hey, Giark !  Y'know that 50k code size thing you mentioned ??  Izzat 
>with, or without comments 

Without. I'll be stripping all the comments out of the code once it's
finalized.

>The todo list:
>Two more bits to write.... (I'm not telling ;-)
>Enhanced sound to write... (ok, make that last one 3)
>Enemy waves to design..... (alright, implement then)
>EJS audio to add.......... (under way)
>kbd support to add........ (Where are those keyscan values ?)
>CD Audio controller....... (anyone care to take this bit ?)

A word on CD release.

The idea I had for the CD music was to make audio tracks of all the tunes so
that the CD would be full, not just 30Meg of stuff and blank space. Using
CD-Audio in the game will be a headache that we don't need with 11 days to go
before the last month of development arrives. A lot of extra stuff can be put
on the cd-rom that won't go on the floppy version.

>The next release is currently being delayed till I get most or some of the
>above done, but it is ready ;-)   Code release is mostly ready too !  The
>level is damn near finished (apart from actual wave design) !!!

Well, it's nice to see that some of the levels are going to be in the final
game.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                       [email-masked]
                                http://www.hicksville.dyn.ml.org/~giark/
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'